• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC Synchronization Failure - Team Project

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, this issue is driving me off the wall and is a show stopper at the moment.

"Synchronization Failure - The Project could not be synchronized due to a network error. Please try to open the Team Project again".

I cant load the project at all, it gets stuck on the "Loading Project and user session descriptions"

Now, before you ask, we have checked all network connections and permissions, IT says it all checks out.

I am on Windows 10 Enterprise v1703

intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz

64.0 GB RAM

64-bit Operating system, x64-based Processor

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all CC products.

I am working on a PC my other team members are working on Mac. Yesterday one of the syncs on the MAC failed in mid sync. We tried to rebuilding the Cache and  Local Hub folders, once we did this and restarted on the MAC, I was getting the same issue on that system as well. We restored the old folders and the project was able to load again.

This isn't the case for the PC. I have run out of ideas on how to fix this. PLEASE HELP...DEADLINES A COMIN!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Team Projects forum.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get your synchronization problem fixed? Let me know as I don't see any follow ups on this thread.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i jave the same problem, how can I get it fix??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines