Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Team Projects - Invite Accepted but not synced to application

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having an issue with getting my team’s project to sync with my application.

1. My team has set up the project and they are able to collaborate just fine (so it's not an issue with the setup process, it’s just me).
  2. I have accepted the invite through the Adobe Cloud in my Menu bar at the top of my MacBook Pro. (It registers the Team project there).
  3. Once I accepted the invite, I was able to see everyone collaborating (Messages such as: “Alex made changes to XX Team Project”, etc.)
  4. When I open Premiere application and select “Open Team Project”, this invite or Team Project is nowhere to be found. It is completely blank.

I have confirmed I am signed into the same Adobe account of which I accepted the invite.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Any advice?

Thanks!

[Moved from regular to Team forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Premiere Pro Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035 that may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John! I have looked through these links and it doesn't seem to have any similar issues. I am also connecting with my IT department to see if it is something on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having this same issue. Know this is a message from two years ago, but did this ever get fixed? Or does anyone else know how to solve? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
This issue should no longer occur, have you accpeted the invite via the Creative Cloud app or within Premiere or AfterEffects? Maybe the person who sent you the invite could remove you as a collaborator and the re-invite you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both accepting in the CC app and Premiere. I'll see if the re-invite from the project owner works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue.  IT uninstalled and reinstalled the entire Creative Cloud.  I am signed in with the correct info.  When I accept the invitation i get the BLUE BAR and it never goes away.  Thoughts? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey,
Sorry for your troubles. Could you please provide following info:

• Were you able to work in a Team project before IT reinstalled CC? 
  • Did IT install the latest version of Premiere/AfterEffects?
  • Are you able to create a new Team Project (and share the changes)?
  • Could you also provide a screenhot of the 'BLUE BAR'? 

Thank you,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines