Adobe Team Projects Timeline Not Updating

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my friend and I are trying to work on a project together. We already uploaded the media to the creative cloud, so we both have the same footage. The only problem comes when we try sharing the changes made on the project. Once we hit, "Share changes", all we get is the shared footage into the media browser but not the changes we make into the timeline. Matter fact, the timeline is blank. Is there something we're not doing/doing wrong? Do we have to edit different parts of the project into another "main" project? Am I completely wrong for thinking this would work in any way like google docs?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In google docs all editors work on the same live instance of the document and changes are applied instantaneously. In Team Project every editor works in their own local sandbox, changes are merged with the  head/master revision once a user shares changes. Other collaborators are then able to 'Get Latest changes' to see the shared changes. Sharing and getting latest changes are actively initiated by user.

Edits to a sequence/timeline should definitely be shared.
Following help document explains the ‘sharing workflow’:
https://helpx.adobe.com/team-projects/using/share-and-manage-changes-with-team-projects.html

Feel free to contact me directly in case the help document doesn’t answer your question or you still have problems sharing changes with your friend.

Best,

Udo Pawlik
upawlik@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more