• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Ae] How to get back onto a previous version project in Creative clouds Team Project

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have an issue in After effects with Team project. I can't get back onto a previous version project. I tried to import the older version By right-click and select import from media browser panel in after effects, seem like it's work but! it's doesn't make any change. the project still be last version! anyone know how to fix this issue ??

After Effects 2017.2 version 14.2.1.34

MacPro Late2013

2.7 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon E5

64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC

AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that you've already shared the current version of your Team Project? If so, the version displayed in the Media Browser will be the same as your personal version, so the items you import will be duplicates of what you already have. To browse to earlier versions of the Team Project, click on the icon in the upper-right corner of the Media Browser (it looks like a computer monitor, and the tool tip says "Toggle Team Project History Slider). This will reveal a slider on the right side of the Browser that you can use to browse earlier shared versions of the Team Project. If you import from one of these, you should get the appropriate versions of your assets.

The only time I know of where "Import" will do nothing is when you try to import a Premiere sequence in After Effects (or an AE composition in Premiere). That is not currently supported. You would need to open the same Team Project in Premiere, for example, in order to import a sequence from an earlier version of the Team Project or from a different Team Project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you right-click a comp, all you get is the Import option which may get you a bunch of duplicates.  I think what you want is to find the version and then right-click the project in the list at the left side of the browser panel.  That will get you a New Team Project from Version item that I think will do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines