[Ae] Team project problems

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team project problems somebody have solution for this ?

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 2.21.23 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may happen due to an outage in a part of the Team Projects collaboration service. This should be a rare occurrence.

The only thing to do is to wait until the collaboration service is available again. When this happens, you should be able to continue your editing work, but you may not be able to invite collaborators or accept invitations.  

Christian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment Christian, anyways how can i just delete this Team Project? Coz this team project owned by me but i can't archive to delete it.

Wuth 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open the project once and be sure that it is connected and synchronized with the Team Projects Service (you should see the green Team Projects status checkmark in the  Ae toolbar, not a caution icon). Close the Team Project. Then you should be able to archive and delete it. Please let me know how it goes.

Christian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Wittawat_M AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's appear caution icon, and i try to sync again but it's not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines