After Effects Adobe Team Project: "Error opening team project"

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, recently I foolishly started an After Effects Adobe Team Project (Beta) as a test for a production project thinking that I could easily convert out of it. 35 hours in, I ran into the save problem mentioned here:

Team Project Sync Issue

And found that I couldn't convert back to a regular project. Most unfortunate.

I followed the instructions in the above post and was able to continue access. Last night, I was working, and file again lost connection with the server. I followed the same steps in the post above as I did before, but now when I try to open the project I get this error:

team project load error.png

I get the same error now when I try to open the project on another computer as well. Is my project file somehow corrupted on the Adobe server? Is there anything I can do to fix this and not redo 35 hours of work?

Here are the contents of my log file:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Team Projects Local Hub\1.0\logs

Log file created: 12/18/2016 4:33:28 PM

-----------------------------------------

2016-12-19T00:33:28.624132 <13900> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Started local HTTP server, port: 62726

2016-12-19T00:34:02.716879 <7812> <HubSync> <5> Attempting to update media locator change count to an older change count, inChangeCount: 2, syncChangeCount: 2, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8

2016-12-19T00:34:03.530956 <4636> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Remote session change detected, syncLink: 1, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, history: 1, newRevision: 06d40d6f81a234091892edc26e2b07667e5ca98d, mediaLocators: 0

2016-12-19T00:34:04.398776 <11888> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Remote session change detected, syncLink: 1, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, history: 0, newRevision: , mediaLocators: 27

2016-12-19T00:52:08.667702 <13304> <HubSync> <5> Attempting to update media locator change count to an older change count, inChangeCount: 2, syncChangeCount: 2, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8

2016-12-19T00:52:08.908964 <13304> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Remote session change detected, syncLink: 1, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, history: 1, newRevision: 06d40d6f81a234091892edc26e2b07667e5ca98d, mediaLocators: 0

2016-12-19T00:59:30.576230 <19268> <HubSync> <5> Attempting to update media locator change count to an older change count, inChangeCount: 2, syncChangeCount: 2, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8

2016-12-19T00:59:30.828887 <13304> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Remote session change detected, syncLink: 1, remoteSessionID: 9e6a9266-355d-106b-d656-6ae05a4c6b59*b767287c-b4c6-82e6-8d00-ef1120060ab8, localSessionID: e5655738-497c-488e-8bbf-5c8fc567c0c0, history: 1, newRevision: 06d40d6f81a234091892edc26e2b07667e5ca98d, mediaLocators: 0

2016-12-19T01:07:09.956049 <15092> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Unrecoverable server error, url: https://cc-api-sharedproductions-prerelease.adobe.io:443/api/discovery, remainingRetries: 10, requestID: dvanet-b9b8880a-d2d7-4c09-ae1b-a4bacce928f2-7a617ef3-822e-44a7-b210-532f28298895-233, duration: 5.068, httpStatusCode: 504, httpLibCode: 0, payload:

2016-12-19T01:07:09.956964 <12408> <EACL> <5> ServerResource::InternalInit(): cannot create object from unsuccessful server response. URL: "https://cc-api-sharedproductions-prerelease.adobe.io:443/api/discovery", HTTP status code: 504, response data: ""

2016-12-19T01:07:09.956964 <12408> <EACL> <5> Internal initialization failed for resource "https://cc-api-sharedproductions-prerelease.adobe.io:443/api/discovery", requestID == ff21e88b-4427-4e76-97ce-d2ec609bb8c0

2016-12-19T01:07:09.956964 <12408> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Remote hub is no longer reachable, url: https://cc-api-sharedproductions-prerelease.adobe.io:443

Views

817

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I have called Adobe Support several times and the problem has been escalated to senior support, but I have yet to hear back from them and it's been over a week. I realize it's during the holidays and all, but we will need to spend the rest of this week rebuilding the project now in order to meet our deadline. Reaching out here one more time as a last-ditch effort.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines