• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Team Project

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I work on After Effects and me and my friends want to create a team project. When I go inside After Effects and click"New team project" it just makes a normal project. What do I do to create a team project properly and how do I add friends?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you must have CC for teams or enterprise so you must upgrade your account if you don't have it, than to add friends and so please  take a look for this 2 min video to get better idea on how team project work, Introducing Team Projects (Beta) | Adobe Creative Cloud - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an enterprise account but still I can't create a team project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do your friends also have an enterprise account? Also, can you please post a screen recording showing this process? How do you know you're getting a regular .aep vs a Team Project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that when you create a team project it should be written on the project.

Also if my fiend does not have an enterprise account can he join a team project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, sorry for the delayed reply. I just realized that I stopped receiving email notifications from the forum.

What do you mean when you say "I understand that when you create a team project it should be written on the project." Do you mean that it's a regular .aep, but with Team Project aspects? If so, that's not correct. Team Projects are an entirely different, database-driven project that you can't double-click to open.

And no, your friend can't join your Team Project unless he has a CC for Teams or Enterprise account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean that if I make a team project it should show me somewhere to add friends but is doesnt. Also there should be the button that sends the update in edit that I did but there isnt one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you have created a Team Project and not a regular AE project? You can create a Team Project via "File/New Team Project.." or from the "New Team Project" button in the startup dialog. The "New Team Project" dialog has an area called "Collaborators," which lists all of your collaborators. You can add or remove collaborators by pressing the "Edit..." button. You can also edit the collaborators list after you have opened a Team Project via "File/Team Project Settings..." In AE, you will need to click the "Team Project Settings..." button inside that dialog to bring up the collaborators list. The sync and share buttons appear in the lower-righ-hand corner of the "Team Project" panel (the title of the panel is "Project" in a regular project, but changes to "Team Project" for those).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines