• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asset files automatically duplicated in Cloud when I import them into Team Project

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Premiere Team Project I am starting.  I have been saving my assets in my Creative Cloud and sharing them with my collaborators.  Then I imported them into our Team Project.  This worked, but it also automatically created a folder with the name of our Team Project and duplicates of all the assets, though not in the folder/bin hierarchy I imported them in, just the bare files.  Media Encoder also opened and "ingested" all the files; I don't know what that means.  So, what's going on?  I'm entirely new to using the Cloud and Team Projects to collaborate.  Is there a way to not take up twice the space in my Cloud with these duplicate assets?  Can I delete the folder with them in it, or will that unsynch my media files in the Team Project?

Thanks,

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,
It seems you have enabled copying of the files under the Team Projects Ingest settings.

ingestSettings.png

Best,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Udo—which setting would you recommend instead?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd suggest to keep this option off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines