• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-saves not manifesting on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - Trying to overcome a decent-sized problem and grateful for community insight:

My Team Project is not auto-saving to the Creative Cloud. Nothing shows up there at all. And the menu typically available on local projects -- where a happy home for such files can be designated -- doesn't show up at all on the main menu. Under "edit," inside a project, "browse versions" and "browse autosaves" fails to make anything happen. And there's seemingly no local save of the file, either. I've started new Team Projects as tests; all the same issues occur. I'm working from the latest update, as of 5/18.

Stray fact: I am not the designated "owner" of the project, should that make any difference. (That person isn't actively working on the project.)

Grateful for any guidance!

I'd highly appreciate some guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Hi John,

A Team Project is actually saved to the cloud, but we have no means to see the projects in the Browser or Creative Cloud Desktop app.
Team Projects are currently only visible within our client application. So, once a team Project is created it 'lives' in the cloud and every edit you make is tracked as an auto-save, stored in a local database and eventually synched to the cloud. (There is no need for a 'Save' menu since every edit is auto-saved).

The fact that someone else created the Te

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

A Team Project is actually saved to the cloud, but we have no means to see the projects in the Browser or Creative Cloud Desktop app.
Team Projects are currently only visible within our client application. So, once a team Project is created it 'lives' in the cloud and every edit you make is tracked as an auto-save, stored in a local database and eventually synched to the cloud. (There is no need for a 'Save' menu since every edit is auto-saved).

The fact that someone else created the Team project and invited you as a collaborator should not matter as every collaborator works in their own sandbox until they are ready to 'Share' the changes to the 'Head' revision of the Team Project.
The menu items "browse versions" and "browse autosaves" should open the Media Browser and display the latest version/Auto-saves of the Team Project. You can now use the history slider to to view historic versions of the project (or right-click the Team Project in the Media Browser > Team project Versions.../Auto-Saves...).
View auto-saves 

View versions of team projects 

Let me know if you require more guidance and please share  what application and platfrom you are using.

Regards,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Udo - Thank you very much! This is precisely what I was trying to figure out. Much obliged.

Cheers,

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines