• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Team Project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a collaborator on a team project with one other person, who is the owner of the project. Setting up the initial collaboration worked well. I made some changes to the project and pushed those changes out. The problem came when the owner of that project tried to pull those changes in. She got errors that the project could not be synchronized. I ran across the recommendation on another thread to delete "Team Projects Cache" and "Team Projects Local Hub" folders. We deleted these folders on both machines, which resolved the sync issue on the owner's machine. Unfortunately, I now have a problem. When I attempt to open the team project I get a completely blank interface - no assets, no bins, no sequences - nothing.

I have closed Premiere and deleted those same folders referenced above but with no success. Every time I open the team project I have nothing.

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you Get Latest Changes?

Edit > Team Projects > Get Latest Changes?

Does this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.  now the team project doesn't show all the sequences I made yesterday.

Is there a way to access to auto save?

this is nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All changes are auto saved automatically locally and synced up to our service.

Are you editing on the same machine as yesterday? Mac or windows?

Are you using the latest version of Premiere - CC2017.02?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using Mac and the latest version of Premiere.

It is also taking 2 to 3 hours to open the project.  My project has about 200 hours of media.

Could you let me know where it saves the projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not save to a local Project file. It automatically saves every edit you make in our database locally so that you don't lose any edits if there is a problem with Premiere.

How many clips are in the Team Project and how big are your sequences?

What does the sync status control in the lower left hand corner report? Is it a Green Checkmark or Yellow Triangle?

If you need to get a Project file then you can export one from the Team Project using the Edit > Team Project > Convert Team Project to Project... menu command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the sync status control in the lower left hand corner report? Is it a Green Checkmark or Yellow Triangle?

-- I cannot check this yet as I am trying to re-open my Team project and it is taking over an hour and still "Loading Team Project asset list description."

f you need to get a Project file then you can export one from the Team Project using the Edit > Team Project > Convert Team Project to Project... menu command.

-- I did this and noticed that the project does not contain any sequence I have made.

I lost all my work and this is not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Are you switching your AdobeID's at all? Please can you send us the following log files so we can review them.

(Mac) (your_home_folder)/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Team Projects Local Hub/1.0/logs

(Win) C:\(your_home_folder)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Team Projects Local Hub/1.0/logs

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Him popping in to mention that we have the same problem.
Can you let us know how to export to a normal local project please.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit > Team Project > Convert Team Project to Project...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Paul.
I did a Convert to Project and it's fine. 

Team project will be great though once it works.  Currently we're copying the master project between machines depending on who's working on the master assemble. Team project will be a fantastic workaround. Can't wait.

The bugs we had were:
Team members had a blank project when opening an edit
Refresh/ Get new changesx; etc did not bring the project up to date or turn up any files.
Any Timeline operation (moving, trimming…) crashed Premiere.

Could only open on the computer it was created on.

What did work and what I love about it
When Premier crashed (every time we used the timeline haha) all changes were saved exactly in the last state.

It will be possible in the future to work on scenes simultaneously.
Could be my imagination but media seemed to reload and reconnect more quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:0 We will try this untit this is a little more stable.
Love the fact that all edits constantly are saved when Prem crashes though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines