• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I collaborate on a Team project with only on business account?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
is it possible to collaborate on a team project when I am the only one with a business license?

So, can I invite other editors who only have a individual license or does everybody involved have to have a business account?

Corona has me struggling with sending back and forth project files. I am thinking about upgrading to a business license so I am able to share a project with my fellow editors.
thx

d

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to the Team Projects forum... Mod]
Premiere Pro Team links https://community.adobe.com/t5/Team-Projects/CC2017-Team-Editing-Thoughts/td-p/8650582
-read http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-video-team-projects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DonniBellaLuna -

Thanks for your question. We are certainly getting a lot more of these types of questions recently.

As it stands today, all collaborators need to be on a Teams or Enterprise license to share projects and work together. We are very aware of the new need for providing collaboration for individual license holders and are currently working hard on offering a remedy for that soon. We will be sharing updates on this subject as soon as we can.

Regards,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free versions have opened up for CCI users for a limited time. Check it out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/adobe-offers-team-projects-to-premiere-pro-amp-after-eff...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is great news! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines