Can't add collaborators

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have tried to convert a current Premiere Prop Project (2018) to a Team Project. However I am not getting the option to add collaborators. I also can't find this option if I search for it under file.

Do you know how I can resolve this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2019
PeterELee Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2019
After you've converted the project to a Team Project (Edit->Team Project->Convert Project to Team Project), you can invite and remove collaborators via File->Team Project Settings... Note that everyone you invite will need to have a Creative Cloud Team or Enterprise license in order to collaborate with you, as Team Projects are not currently available via Creative Cloud for Individuals licenses.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you've converted the project to a Team Project (Edit->Team Project->Convert Project to Team Project), you can invite and remove collaborators via File->Team Project Settings... Note that everyone you invite will need to have a Creative Cloud Team or Enterprise license in order to collaborate with you, as Team Projects are not currently available via Creative Cloud for Individuals licenses.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more