• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create team project

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't I create a team project with my basic account? Me and one friend of mine both for AE in normal version but can't create it. Is it only avaible for company account? 

Thanks from now! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry you are having issues creating Team Projects.  What version of After Effects are you on?  In the latest version available on the creative cloud desktop application, you can create team project with CCI (basic) accounts. 

You can read about it here.
https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-offers-team-projects-to-premiere-pro-and-after-effects-users-with-a-...

Best,

-Nate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo! Thanks for the answer. I'm using 15.0.1. Does that might be the problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Yes, that is the problem. As Nate already mentioned  - "As an individual license holder, you will need the latest version of Premiere Pro or After Effects to enable Team Projects collaboration."

Regards,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines