Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Open Team Project?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 2.15.54 PM.png

(using a 15-inch Macbook Pro version 10.14.3 / Premiere Pro is version 13.0.3 (Build 9))

Hey, so I've been searching online for help regarding this issue, but it seems like no one else has had such a problem.

Basically, a partner (for this school project) and I have been utilizing Premiere Pro's Team Project feature in order to collab and edit this video together at separate locations. Everything was going relatively fine, it took a while for us to figure out how Team Projects worked in terms of Media Management and all that, but that's a standard learning curve.

THEN, the project just.. stopped working for me. I think that my partner had made some changes and I had made some changes, too, so when trying to incorporate them at the same time, the project just froze? So I closed the program and then tried to reopen it, and now what happens is in the picture above.

Every time I click on the Team Project, the regular loading screen (shown above) pops up for a split second and then it just immediately goes back to the Project Select screen. Now, I've tried a lot of things to fix this. I have closed and reopened Premiere multiple times to no avail, I've restarted my computer a couple times, and now I've updated Premiere to the latest update Adobe has to offer.

After updating Premiere, now the team project loading window (in the picture) has stayed up rather than disappear. But the project still doesn't load, and it's been loading for half an hour as of me writing this. As can be seen in the screenshot given, all components of the Team Project have successfully loaded except for the one labeled Preparing Team Project for Editing, which is still "Waiting..."

Can anyone help with this issue? I'd like to help my partner edit this project again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to say precisely what's causing the system to stall like this. My best guess would be that there's something in your unshared changes that has caused things to become stuck. If you go back to an earlier auto-save, or create a copy of the Team Project from the last-shared version, are you able to open those?

You can try either option by opening a different Team Project, or even a standalone Premiere project, then opening the Media Browser panel. In the Media Browser, look under "Creative Cloud/Team Projects Versions" for your Team Project and click on the name. In the right-hand window, you will see tabs labeled "Versions" and "Auto-Saves." A slider on the far right of the window lets you scroll back to previous versions (the ones that were shared) and auto-saves (incremental changes saved to your machine). If you scroll to a version you want to open, you can right-click the name of the Team Project on the left and choose either "New Team Project From Version..." (if the Versions tab is open) or "New Team Project from Auto-Save..." or "Make Auto-Save (...) the Latest..." (if the Auto-Saves tab is open).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines