Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant open older team project?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm tryin to open a team project from last year. IT tries to open, then it just sends me back to the "open" screen where I can choose my most recent projects. I've tried to drop it into a new team project, but that doesn't work... and the team project version slider is non-responsive. Can anyone help me?  Thanks!

-jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

If you accessed the Team Projects from any other computer that hasn't been wiped, you should be able to recover them from that other computer. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other way to recover Team Projects that were created during that portion of the Beta program.

I'm very sorry that you were affected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Team Projects were created with the Beta and last accessed in October 2017 or earlier, they may have been deleted from the Creative Cloud. If you have access to a computer that you previously accessed them from, though, you may be able to recover the Team Projects using the local copy of the Team Projects database on that computer. Please see this article for details:

Steps to recover data lost when using Team Projects (Beta)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well... that tool wasn't able to bring it back. Thats really disappointing. I had a bunch of team projects from early last year that are now gone... Is there no other recourse? No other backups anywhere? I had a computer crash in December that pretty much forced me to rebuild my hard drives... so, Im' assuming thats why the recovery tool couldn't find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you accessed the Team Projects from any other computer that hasn't been wiped, you should be able to recover them from that other computer. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other way to recover Team Projects that were created during that portion of the Beta program.

I'm very sorry that you were affected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep, they are all gone. Bummer. That's a lot of editing time that we're not gonna get back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines