• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant "Share Latest Changes" in Team Project

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was invited to a team project and i accepted it. the owner started editing the new project without me and he made a lot of changes. Now he cant share his changes with me. We've tried removing me as a collaborator and adding me back but nothings working.

[Moved to Team Forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there any specific error which given to the owner? Could you share the screen shot for that?

Also I would like to inform you that we made many bug fixes in this specific area where users were not able to share or sync in our latest release of Premiere Pro 11.0.2 or After Effects 14.1 or Prelude 6.0.2 depending on which client you are working with. If you have not already upgraded to that, I would advise you to do that as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no error, nothing pops up. It just doesn't give him the option to share the latest changes. The little arrow icon is usually highlighted but its not. I cant even do Edit > Team Project > Share Latest Changes. It wont let me click "Share Latest Changes" because its "grayed out" Im currently running the latest version 11.0.2

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 9.56.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the Sync status control - next to the Creative Cloud icon in the bottom left hand corner look like and say when you hover over it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can invite users and the connection status is fine.

The problem lasted for about 24 hours beginning Saturday morning. On Sunday the Share Changes icon lit up again and has been functioning fine ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if you cannot invite any users then this indicates that there is a connection problem to the Team Projects service. Please try and invite a user and attach a screenshot of the dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Just checking in to see if you now have this working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem has arisen again. Cannot share changes.

I tried to resolve the problem by logging out to CC and logging back in. Not only did that not fix the problem but it logged me out of Premier and when I logged back in I had lost about 20 minutes of editing work. THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's been a couple years... but were you ever able to get this resolved?? We recently got teams and are having the same problem. Tech support over the phone hasn't suggested anything other than logging out and logging back in, but then we often lose about half an hour of work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please restate the problem you're encountering along with some additional information about your system.
Which OS, application(s) and version(s)? Does this problem only occur in a single Team Project or in multiple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same trouble, the solution, uninstall, restart computer, re-install and you're good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But uninstall creative cloud?! or only premiere? 

If you don't want to lose your work, save as normal project and then share that iwth your team. At least it is something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This post is 5 years old, a lot has changed since then. If you experience the same issue the underlying problem may be entirly different from the original post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines