Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converted Team Project is Corrupt

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been playing around the the Team Project option. I converted a project I work on weekly to a team project. I've realized I can't import sequences from the team project into another project. When I chose to convert the team project back to a normal project, the resulting file is corrupted. It will still open in Premiere, but if I try to import a sequence from this converted project into a new project, it says it is corrupted.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, has anyone found a resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that exporting the selected sequence in a team project as an adobe premiere project works.

I've also found that when saving a team project as another team project that some media will disappear. It's not able to be re-linked either; it just shows up as 'missing asset.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to have the Project open that you want to receive the sequence in. Go to the Media Browser and now find the Team Project that contains the sequence. Double click the sequence to open it in the Source monitor as a read only clip. Now drag this clip from the source monitor into your projects Project window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines