• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating/Editing XMP Files in a Premiere Pro Team Project.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've had this issue on Windows and Mac using Premiere Pro CC 2018.

Normal Local Premiere Pro Project: I have an MXF or MOV file. I add tags to the Dublin Core Keywords section and it creates a sidecar XMP file in the same folder as the footage or adds XMP data to the MOV file. I can place this MXF or MOV in other projects and still search this metadata. (I can also use it in my digital asset management software which is nice.)

Premiere Pro Team Project: I have an MXF or MOV file. I add tags to the Dublin Core Keywords section. It saves tags I can search for in this specific project, but does not create an XMP file so I can't use that metadata anywhere else. If I go to EDIT>TEAM PROJECT>CONVERT TEAM PROJECT TO PROJECT all of that useful metadata does not convert over.

My question is, where is this metadata being saved in the Team Project and is there any way at all I can retrieve it? Or is my only hope to import that footage into a normal Premiere project and redo all of that tagging?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. PLEASE HELP!

[Moderator note: moved to appropriate forum.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too 19th July 2021

Adobe please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines