• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit effects on shared project without overwriting timeline changes?

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Team Project with another editor—he's handling the cutting, I'm trying to handle stuff like color grading and effects. However, any changes I make to the effects of a clip on the timeline is considered an entire-timeline change, and thus overwrites his edits on the entire timeline with whatever version of the project I was working with. Is there a way around this? Where I can color grade while he's cutting without either him taking steps back or having to overwrite my work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Check the below article for sharing and updating the changes in Team Projects.

Learn how to share changes, receive changes, resolve editing conflicts when working on Team Projects...

Hope this helps.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Vinay. I know how to send and receive changes—that isn't my problem.

My problem is that I am trying to color grade a project while an editor is working on it. If I add a Lumetri effect to a clip, but leave the edits unchanged, it counts as an entire sequence change and when I send my changes out, it overwrites any edits the editor has made since.

Is it possible to just send changes out on effects without overwriting any timeline edits made?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that is possible yet but let me confirm if there is anything we can try here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines