• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have the option to Browse Auto-Saves in Premiere for Teams. Can anyone help?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to access the autosaved versions of my Premiere Team projects, but I don't have an option for Browse Versions or Browse Auto-Saves as I believe I should have in a Team project.  I appreciate any help, thanks!Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 3.48.55 AM.png

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to the Team BETA forum... Mod]

Premiere Pro Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

-read http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-video-team-projects.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

That's odd. Those options normally appear below "Media Management" in that Edit->Team Projects menu. Are you running the latest CC 2018 release of Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. Those options normally appear below "Media Management" in that Edit->Team Projects menu. Are you running the latest CC 2018 release of Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah maybe that's the problem, I think I got confused with all these versions of Premiere that I have.  I'll try upgrading my OS and let you know if it works. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 10.36.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-05 at 10.36.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines