I need some help exporting premiere team project secuences to AE

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything,

Via dynamiclink or copy paste: when I try to import in After fx a secuence from Premiere Team Project all media dissapear and a new one with strange names imposible to link open an unreadable composition.

Bringing the secuence straight I can see the video in one layer, not the shots.

XML is not an option, same problem.

EDL with a full Documentary is crazy.

PLEASE, does anybody found a Workaround to solve this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

I am guest in the Project and we are working with local storage, mirrored Disk ,  one in Usa and the other in Germany.

Everything was happiness until we wanted to test some postpros in AE...

Thanks for helping...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your AE timeline, Reveal in Project the file you want to relink. If you look through all the gibberish the file name is still in there. Then in the AE timeline select the clip you are trying to relink and then from the Team Project hierarchy Option + Drag that clip from the bin over the one you are replacing in the AE timeline. This worked for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more