Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locator ID Error

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am on 12.1.2 (build 69). We had been working on Team Projects and then took the project offline (local project). Everything was working fine and then, all of a sudden, we are getting the locator ID error. See the attached screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 6.14.15 PM.png

If you see at the bottom, the Program has lost the path. We revert to an auto-save, but then, eventually, the locator ID bug creeps back. Eventually, it loses the path for every clip. This was a problem in 12.1.1, but I thought it was supposed to be fixed in the latest version.

PeterELee​ -- I thought this bug was diagnosed and fixed. Have you heard of it coming back in the latest release?

Thanks,
Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I was aware, the locator ID error was fixed in 12.1.2. Please PM me, and I'll see if we can figure out what is happening here.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines