• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing all attached proxies when team project is converted to project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After setting up a team project, I attached proxies to all my 4K footage. It looks great and I like that I can use the on/off switch to work with proxies yet also see the RAW. However, after doing research, I have learned the dangers of committing 100% to the Beta team project and decided it would be safer for us to do a regular project.

The problem is when I "convert team project to project", the proxies are no longer attached to the clips and if I go to look at the clip properties, the proxies are gone.

Please advise!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the details. With the help of this, I am now able to reproduce the issue. I will report the issue to the team concerned and let them know about the steps to reproduce.

Sorry that you faced this inconvenience.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to go through this workflow but I couldn't reproduce the problem. Could you please let me know if there are any specific steps you are doing before converting to a project?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create new team project.

Import all 4K/high res c300 media clips

Select clips, "attach proxies" (navigate to corresponding proxies with _P at the end)

At this point, proxies are attached and it looks fine. You can tell because the clips have the "lut" showing in the browser if they are in icon view.

Convert to regular project.

At first, it looks like the proxies are there. The lut is visible. But they disappear! The proxies seem to remain for about 5 - 10 minutes - but then they are gone.

If you select a clip and view its properties, the proxies are no longer attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for the details. With the help of this, I am now able to reproduce the issue. I will report the issue to the team concerned and let them know about the steps to reproduce.

Sorry that you faced this inconvenience.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines