• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Made project into team project and i can see the media but i see no sequences at all

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have about 30 mins of footage made by the owner of the project. And i can't see any of his work what so ever. 

hope you can help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has he shared the work? After he does his work, he needs to 'share' it.

If you do something and share it, do they see it?

Remember, the owner of course uploads all media into the Project. All others install the media on their system, and then use the Team Projects linking process and do not link to the media through the "normal" import process. If someone goes off the rails on this, it can screw up the project for others also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

he and i shared our changes with each other. but when he was making these sequences it wasn't a team project. And there seems to be no errors with the media links? so i don't know whats wrong.Here how it looks like on my endHere how it looks like on my end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those question marks mean Premiere is not "seeing" those clips. So ... again, only the owner adds through the Project manager. You cannot simply right-click on those 'missing' clips and re-link in the Project panel.

You need to use the Edit/Team Project/Media Management option.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines