Markers disappearing when re-opening Premiere Pro Team Project

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Markers on clips disappear when closing and re-opening later Team Projects in Premiere Pro. We rely on markers to organize our footage in the timeline, but now they are useless since they disappear all the time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following thread may point to a possible solution:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/7507954 - Why are my markers disappearing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for following this thread. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DavidMathieu, I think i've solved this issue after lots of trial and error. It's a bit of a process, but it works for me and my team when it comes to saving and sharing clip markers. We're using Premiere Pro 13.1.

1. Create a NON Team project
  2. Create your desired file structure
  3. Import files
  4. Create proxies
  5. Double check that all files have both a Media File Path and a Proxy Media File Path
  6. Select all files, right click and select “Make offline”
    1. Files should still appear online because they are attached to the proxy. To check if a file is offline, right click and “Make offline” should be greyed out.
  7. Open up your team project
  8. Open Media Browser and direct to your non team project
  9. Right click on folders you need and select Import
    1. All files brought in should still have both source paths and proxy media file paths
  10. Share changes. All markers should transfer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines