• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Mapping error in Team Project

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need some help with this. I had someone on adobe support for three hours controlling my pc and my partners pc with some general success - team projects is buggy as hell and crashed both our computers in various ways - finally reverted back to Premiere 2017 from 2018 and all seemed to be starting up okay at least, except the media is not linking on my partner's pc - it's all offline. The media management at first showed no indication that the media was even offline, it seemed to think everything was fine. I manually deleted the media mappings and tried to create a new media mapping, but this made no difference - there was no indication that it worked and it clearly didn't because the media stays offline. So then I manually made all media offline and deleted the mappings and now there isn't even a way to create a new mapping. If I try to link a single clip individually it comes up with a media mismatch warning saying the audio clip references will be deleted!

Is there any way around this?

ADOBE - fix these bugs! I'm paying for this service that has only given me hours upon hours of painful frustration! Since buying the subscription to adobe team, I haven't been able to actually do any team work!

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro forum to Team forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send me a direct message. I will try to help you figure out what is going wrong and hopefully we can get your Team Project working correctly.

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines