• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Edits on Premier Pro CC Team are Not Showing up to Collaborators

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to begin editing a project for a company.  I've downloaded the video and audio from Google Drives that they shared with me, created the team project, invited them to collaborate, they've accepted, and so far have only merged video and audio clips.  I've clicked "share my changes" and they are not seeing any of the media when they try to open the project.

Am I missing a step on how to let them view edits or media?

Thanks,

Kat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have shared the others collaborators will have to use the "Get Latest Changes" command to see your edits.

Paul

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they've also done that.  No media is showing up.  Are we supposed to have the media shared through assets or something along those lines?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the assets need to be available to all collaborators, either through shared storage, cloud storage or each have there own copy. Only the project data is shared in Team Projects, not the media. Check out the new Media Management dialog for enabling each collaborator to have there media mapped to different locations as other collaborators without having to share. There is also a FAQ on this site that talks about media and media management.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines