• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new to Team Projects, how to upgrade?

Participant ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm starting off with Premiere and I'm making videos for someone and would like to enable sharing / collaborating features with them.  

I clicked on "new team project" but it popped up a message stating that upgrade required, provided me with no link.  So I clicked the ok button and it closed.   This feature looks awesome but no clear path on how to enable it.  

I go to my account and there is no option to upgrade to the Business Creative Cloud.  

What options does an individual have when sharing an Adobe Cloud file from an individual account?  

I would like to have the real time collaboration ability but paying $20 to $30 extra / mo is ridiculous.  

Instead of upgrading do I have to create a new business account? 

,Ricky  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Team Projects is currently only available with a Creative Cloud Teams or Creative Cloud Enterprise license. I'm not familiar with the upgrade process from an individual license, but more information is available here: Adobe Creative Cloud for teams | What is Creative Cloud for teams? If you call the sales number listed on that page, they should be able to walk you through your options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines