Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing being shared, project lost

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My partner and I are working on a team project for a class of ours. It's our first time using team projects, but whenever we've shared changes the other's project doesn't update. Further, I spent a day editing for the project and today when I went to open it the file was blank. I went to the auto-saves but it only shows me media files and nothing on the timeline. 

Is there any way for me to get back my work and to share it with my partner? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think we'd need to know exactly what you did to start this, and how it was setup.

Who is the 'owner', you or your partner? Did the owner send the invite, and the other accept the invite through Premiere? Did ONLY the owner add media through the MediaBrowser or Project panel, and the collaborator link to the media from the Team Projects Media Management dialog?

It works very well once you know how to get going, it's the getting going correctly that stumps many users.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines