• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Not Opening Team Project

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into a issue opening a Team Project created earlier this year in May 2017. Premiere does open the "opening Team Project" dialog box but unfortunately gets stuck with the first four progress bars spinning for several minutes before disappearing. I do not get an error or warning as to why the project cannot be opened. Undeterred I've attempted the following solutions.

1. Using both Adobe Premiere Pro CC version 11.1.2 and version 12.0.0 I have attempted to open the team project normally with no result.
  2. I've attempted using both versions to use the solution proposed on Premiere Pro can't open my Team Project by creating a new team project and attempting to navigate to a creative cloud version though the media browser but it also hangs up while attempting to load any information before simply stopping with no error message.
  3. I've also tried checking my local machine following the path ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub but unfortunately the only directory under the 'Common' folder is "Plug-ins"

Are there any other methods I can try to recover this project?

Thanks,

-Gray

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Hi Gray,

To recover this Team Projects (Beta) project, you will need to have access to a computer where you successfully opened the project previously — a computer where the auto-save data is intact. The auto-save data should be saved in a folder within the folder you noted above (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub), but only if you opened the project on this computer. Please send me a direct message and we will see if we can find a way to recover your Team Project

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gray,

To recover this Team Projects (Beta) project, you will need to have access to a computer where you successfully opened the project previously — a computer where the auto-save data is intact. The auto-save data should be saved in a folder within the folder you noted above (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub), but only if you opened the project on this computer. Please send me a direct message and we will see if we can find a way to recover your Team Project.

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

I'm having the exact same issue. I have access to the computer the project was last successfully opened, and the auto-save data should still be intact. Can you please help me recover my project?

Thank you,

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ran into the exact same issue. My computer crashed while editing, then when I went to reopen the team project, it stalled on the load at "preparing team project for editing"- no auto save folder in that path, only a "Plug-ins" folder. Any updates to how to solve? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
you may be looking in the wrong location. The plug-ins folder is in the 'system' Common folder:
(MAC) - Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common
(WIN) - [drive:]\Program Files\Adobe\Common

For the Team Project Auto-save data you should be looking in the 'users' Common folder:
(Mac) - /Users/[user]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common
(Win) - [drive:]\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines