Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro can't open my Team Project

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

My team start using Team Project in Premiere Pro a few months ago, today when I try to open this team project and going do some change, it stuck at the loading for 2 hours and still can't open it, it happened on Mac & PC, we already tried to updated to latest version and remove Team Projects Cache and Team Projects Local Hub but still can't open the team project, anyone can help us and what can we do??We got few weeks work inside this project.....

Thanks so much

Henry

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Hello Henry,

​

​I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a Team Project. Based on your description, I suspect there are one or two assets in the Team Project that have become corrupted. It should be possible to recover everything to the state it was in when you last shared, via the Media Browser:

​​

​1. Create a new Team Project

​2. In the Media Browser, Navigate to the Team Projects view (under "Creative Cloud")

​3. Navigate to the Team Project that you are unable to open.

4. Click on the button i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Team forum - Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Henry,

​

​I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with a Team Project. Based on your description, I suspect there are one or two assets in the Team Project that have become corrupted. It should be possible to recover everything to the state it was in when you last shared, via the Media Browser:

​​

​1. Create a new Team Project

​2. In the Media Browser, Navigate to the Team Projects view (under "Creative Cloud")

​3. Navigate to the Team Project that you are unable to open.

4. Click on the button in the upper-right corner of the Media Browser (the tooltip reads "Toggle Team Project History Slider"). This will enable a slider on the right side of the view.

5. Move the slider to the previous version of the Team Project.

6. Select all, and either drag them into your new Team Project or right-click and choose "Import" to import them.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your Team Project to look for clues about what went wrong. Hopefully the issue is due to a bug that we've already fixed for an upcoming release, but I would like to be sure. If that's OK, please PM me.

Sincerely,

-Peter Lee

Adobe Team Projects Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has clearly screwed something up YET AGAIN with the latest update.  I used shared projects with no issues what so ever.  Now with both projects I have created and an accepted invite, Premiere just spins and spins and spins when trying to connect.

I'm connected to the internet.  I am logged in.  It CANNOT BE CORRUPTED MEDIA because they are two separate projects with two separate assets.  The newest shared project shared with me probably doesn't have any media in it yet because IT IS BRAND NEW AND I HAVEN'T WORKED IN IT YET BUT CAN'T OPEN IT.

Why can't you just make something that works for once.  I spend all my professional career on this forum trying to fix YOUR SOFTWARE.  What am I paying for???????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the same every time I use Premiere. Get Avid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter, 

I am having a similar issue but none of these steps worked. Premiere Pro version 15.4 suddenly crashed, I went in to open the Team Project, and get an error "This project was edited in a newer version. Please update to the latest version adn try again." I tried making a new team project an d following your steps above, I can see older saved versions and all the files, but when importing I get a spinning wheel for about 5 seconds....then nothing. 

Thank,

Russell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks PeterELee, the project working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WilliamReedTV​ I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Team Project in the latest update. Can you attach a screenshot of Premiere when it is in this state?

There is one major issue that was unfortunately introduced in the 12.1 update that causes some Team Projects to open very slowly, and consume a great deal of RAM in the process. We have identified the source of the bug, and are working on a fix. If that's the bug you are running into, the progress bar will show that the Team Project is nearly finished loading when the application will become unresponsive. Does that match with what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue in 2023.

I've put weeks of editing work into an edit using a Teams project and am unable to get passed the "Opening Team Project" window.  It seems all my assets were loaded but it's hanging on "preparing team project for editing.

Previously I was getting an Adobe Error code: -1606090747 and I tried opening an autosave version but it would not open it either.  

I do not even know what to do at this point I'm in a desperate state to recover this work.

Still worried

Brian

Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 11.26.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer for this i'm having same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
It might help to refresh the local project file (.tpr) which can be found at the path for Team Projects Auto Save preference.

Close Premiere and move the existing '[projectName].tpr' file to a temp location. Restart Premiere and open the troublesome Team Project, the .tpr file will be re-created based on the cloud version.

Best,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines