• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2017 Team Project Syncing Issue after Physical Location Change

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a team project in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 with the new beta feature. At the original physical location of my work, the synchronization, saving, and getting/sharing changes was working flawlessly. However, I recently switched physical locations and now my work on the team project will not synchronize and save. This is to the extent that when I ask the software to manually sync, it just responds with a sync failure message. Until I resolve this issue, I can not save my work and therefore I can not share my changes with the others working on the project.

When I hover over the sync icon at the bottom left of Premiere Pro's window, it states "Connected (sync pending for local changes)". I have no clue if this means that there are manual changes I need to make or something else.

Any help with this issue is much appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to Beta forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please elaborate a little about which location are you talking about?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines