• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro on Team Projects

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other collaborator and myself were working on a Team Projects, we had to stop for a few weeks and went on to work on regular Premiere. Then we were coming back to TP so I created the TP, invited her and she was seeing all blank. Nothing in it and couldn't map her media management. So because of a time crunch we went back to PP. Today we tried again, she created the TP invited me and I get all blank. She's working fine on it but I can't see anything inside the project completely empty! Called tech supper, they don't even seem to know how TP works. It's very frustrating and expensive, and I don't know anybody that's worked on TP. Anybody here has any idea? Thanks! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ines,

it would be correct to see a blank Team Project only if changes have not yet been shared to the Team Project.

Can you confirm that your collaborator shared her changes via 'Edit > Team Project... > Share my changes' or by clicking the little 'Up-arrow' at bottom-right of the Team Projects panel. And you in turn have chosen to get these changes via 'Edit > Team Project... > Get lastest changes' or by clicking the little 'Down-arrow'?

Regards,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines