Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Team Project - Media won't relink

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble relinking media in a Premiere Pro Team Project.  My company flew in a freelance editor to help with a project and he's only here this week.  I have a 2 computer license and so I wanted to see if we could both be signed into my account on different computers and both have access to the Team Project.  The Team Project had already been created by a different user.

We have separate hard drives with identical file structure of the Media that needs to be linked. When we signed on to the Team Project on the 2nd computer, he "Offlined" all the media so that he could relink to his hard drive.  This was not working and so we figured we couldn't both be signed in the same team project on the same Adobe account.  We got him a new license and he was able to join the team project and link media.

However, back on my computer, my media is offline and cannot be relinked, even though it was previously working fine.  It seems that I am only able to relink one asset at a time, but I have almost 2000 assets and that would take all week.  I tried going to Edit>Team Project>Media Management and adding the new Media Mapping to my hard drive and nothing seems to be working. I've tried, signing off and signing back on, being removed and reinvited to the team project, uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere Pro, tried to relink meadia to a different identical hard drive...don't know what else to do.

I really need help getting this project back up and running ASAP!  Can anyone please help!?

Thank you!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from CS6 & earlier Creative Suites to Team forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines