• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Team Project wont open or start new loading screen hang

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We started using creative cloud yesterday. I cannot seem to log in to or start a new team project. To be clear, I have tried, restarting PC, restarting cloud, signing in and out, restarting premiere several times, but the log in progress bar hangs for ages and never actually loads anything.

​

​I cannot open a new team project and try and recover from the media browser because it wont get that far. I cannot open our previous project for the same reason. I have the latest version of Premiere pro, as mentioned we downloaded and started it yesterday.

​Would be very grateful for your assistance as we need to get something out very soon.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to move you about again but this would be better off in  Team Projects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would check is that your Creative Cloud licenses are configured correctly. Team Projects are only enabled for Creative Cloud for Team and Creative Cloud Enterprise accounts. With Enterprise accounts, I believe there's a setting your administrator can use to enable or disable the feature. Team Projects are not available with individual Creative Cloud licenses.

Do you know what type of license(s) you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course. We bought the creative cloud for team. For precisely the reason it was created. We used it, collaboratively. It worked for a few hours. Then it stopped working, lagged, created errors, forced restarts, didn't save, did, save but only locally, then not. packed full of bugs.

On the back of our experience we will be refunding our creative team licenses and reverting to individual licenses to save the money and just edit the old way locally, until you guys are ready technically to make this a bit smoother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a poor experience. Were you using Premiere 12.1.2? If not, I strongly suggest updating and trying again. That release fixes many issues that affected Team Projects. If you were using 12.1.2, please DM me. I'd like to look at your log files to see if I can gather any clues about what might be going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes of course, we downloaded it only a few days ago. It's the latest version, the fixes really haven't made it any less infuriating to use.

premiere_pro.png

A really very unstable add on to a generally great editing suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines