• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems sharing? 11/17/17

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having problems sharing Team Projects or Invites?

No one on our team can share without timing out this morning.

10:26 PST

Maybe Amazon server issue again...???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. This is our first week using it so we have no experience on how the last outage went. Anybody from Adobe want to tell us what to expect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A service outage is affecting several Adobe services, including Team Projects. Unfortunately, I don't have any insight into exactly what the issue is, or how long it will take to resolve. I know that teams started working to restore service as soon as the problem was detected.

You can check on the status of Adobe's services at Adobe System Status. Team Projects is listed under "Assets & Collaboration" under the Creative Cloud heading, and you can subscribe to get updates when the status changes.

You can continue to edit Team Projects while the outage is happening, and your changes will be saved to your local workstation. The collaboration features will be offline until the outage is resolved, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't autosave on my Team Project from November 16th, for me it's a big problem because I lost all my work from those data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please can you explain what you mean? We automatically do auto-saves for you so you don't have to do anything.

What data have you lost?

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines