Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Login to the team projects service failed due to a network...error"

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Login to the team projects service failed due to a network...error"

I get this message when I go to open team projects, I have a fairly good wi-fi connection - one in which I'm able to watch/stream video on.

I've tried all the standard fixes, any other advice?

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please post the screenshot of the entire application when you get this message?

Also, could you please try the following steps and see if you can get it working:

• Quit all your Adobe applications.
  • Launch Creative Cloud Desktop application and Sign out from there.
  • Quit Creative Cloud application as well.
  • Now launch the Creative Cloud application again and sign in with the same user.
  • Once you are signed in again, now try opening a team project from your client application (Premiere Pro or After Effects or Prelude)

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 10.38.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that.

Could you please share log files from this location with me:

MAC:

1. /Users/<user_name>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Team Projects Local Hub/1.0/logs/

Windows:

1. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Team Projects Local Hub\1.0\logs\

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as above.

Can you please help? I searched for my log files but the location for MAC that you gave did not exist for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the logs.

Log file created: Mon Jun 12 16:55:04 2017

-------------------------------------------

2017-06-12T20:55:04.471759 <140736102794176> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Team Projects Local Hub, platform: Macintosh, version: 2.0, prmVersion: 2.0, prmBuild: Development, dataModel: 2.0.1, suiteClient: 2017

2017-06-12T20:55:04.480672 <140736102794176> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Started local HTTP server, port: 51496

The other seven are the same thing. Just different dates/ports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that the error message is exactly the same? "Login to the Team Projects service failed due to a network connectivity error" should mean that the Team Projects Server could not be reached. Is there anything special about your network connection, such as a http proxy?

Thanks,

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian - Following up on this. My coworker and I are trying out Team projects. I'm able to launch and start the team project and invite my teammate. But he is unable to open the team project. We are on the same network (we sit right next to each other) but when he opens the team project he gets this message, "login to the team projects service failed due to a network connectivity error" We followed Ramesh's steps above -- but still nothing changed. Any other tips on what might be wrong? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that if you are using the CC 2017.1 release (Premiere Pro 11.1 or After Effects 14.2) the Team Projects logs are found a "2.0" folder:

macOS: /Users/<user_name>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Team Projects Local Hub/2.0/logs/

Windows: C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Team Projects Local Hub\2.0\logs\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this same issue. Any fixes yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a private message so we can try to figure out what could be causing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that you must have a Creative Cloud for Teams or Creative Cloud for Enterprise account in order to use Team Projects.

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud for business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running MacOS? We've encountered a Mac networking issue a few times in-house where the OS returns incorrect results for certain network calls, and it could lead to this error message. The only workaround we've found so far is to restart the Mac, unfortunately. We're continuing to look for a better solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you managed to find a solution to this problem? I've tried reinstalling the entire Creative Cloud installation including all programs without any luck. In addition I ran Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool.

I can see that the /Users/<user_name>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/ folder and /Users/<user_name>/Library/Preferences/ folder contains many folders/files from previous CC versions, could this be a problem? Perhaps something went wrong when uninstalling and running cleaner tool and these files should have been removed?

Team Projects Local Hub/2.0/logs/

Log file created: Wed Dec  5 14:57:43 2018

2018-12-05T13:57:43.394387 <4316190144> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Team Projects Local Hub, platform: Macintosh, sysVersion: 2.0.1, dvaVersion: 13.0.1, build: Development, dataModel: 2.0.1, suiteClient: 2019

2018-12-05T13:57:43.402646 <4316190144> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Started local HTTP server, port: 55260

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there will be a fix that should address the issue in the forthcoming Creative Cloud update, due soon. In the mean time, one solution that worked for some customers is to examine your /etc/hosts file and make sure that it includes the line "127.0.0.1       localhost" (with a tab between the address and the word "localhost"). If not, please add it. Also, check to see if you have any security software that might be preventing communication between applications and http://localhost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thank you PeterELee, that solved it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem (Login to the Team Projects service failed due to a network connectivity error message). Here is my most recent log file, though I also have a few more

Log file created: Mon Jan 29 10:40:23 2018

2018-01-29T09:40:23.995830 <140736280441792> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Team Projects Local Hub, platform: Macintosh, sysVersion: 2.0.1, dvaVersion: 12.0.1, build: Development, dataModel: 2.0.1, suiteClient: 2018

2018-01-29T09:40:24.005598 <140736280441792> <AnywhereLocalHub> <5> Started local HTTP server, port: 55433

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this? Did anyone figure out how to fix it? I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix on this? I've been having the same issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a really unfortunate workaround. After Adobe failed to fix this issue, they essentially blamed it on a firewall and or proxy that was blocking communication. They told me to contact my own IT department. We ran a few tests and I recommended a solution that ended up working.

My workaround was to create a new user on the same exact machine:

- Open and Login to Adobe Cloud

- Install Premiere Pro

- Launch Team Projects

I'm currently back on Team Projects - but am upset that I'm losing my profile when Adobe should have a clear fix. This is not a proxy or firewall issue as Adobe claims. I have a team on the same server, using the same version, all on LAN, and they're totally able to use Team Projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there
Here is happening something pretty similiar when I'm trying to save my project with a new name. The project appears not being saved (keeping the actual name). But if I restart it, my Premiere shows the new version (image attached).

Captura de Tela 2023-07-28 às 14.16.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been a solution yet? I converted a project into a team project - which worked in my admin account. Now I created a second standard-user on the same mac, because someone else has to work on the project. But when I open the premiere team projects, I get the messages "Unnknown error during loading. Please check you internet connection" and "Collaborators will appear offline because the presence service for "project name" is currently unavailable. We will continue to retry the connection in the background." When I go back to the other account I can open the project without warnings. I tried to trash all premiere preferences and disabled the macos firewall. What else can I try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even a brand new team project created from the second standard user has the same issues..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue. I can open team projects, but the entire project shows up blank. None of the files or sequences associated with the project are showing up in the panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines