• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reopen the team project & the markers then disappear

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a team project from a regular premiere project, and when I create the team project initially everything transfers over, mainly the clip markers show up on the new team project. but as soon as I close it and reopen the team project, the markers then disappear and are completely gone! why are the clip markers disappearing when I convert a regular project to a team project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry you’re having an issue with vanishing marker. I would like to reproduce the problem in-house. Please send a DM with any information that would help me to re-create the issue on my machine.

- What Version/platform are you using?

- Can you provide a sample project/files or a video-capture of the issue?

- Are you using any 3rd party software to add marker?

- Do you use proxy files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this issue. I would split it into two seperate issues though.

(1) On a premiere timeline, if you add a marker onto an AE comp, that marker will be gone when you open the team project again. This happens every time, every project. It should not be hard to replicate. You can make a marker, close the project, reopen 5 seconds later on the same machine, and it is gone. I have also tried putting the marker on the comp in AE, hoping that it would transfer across to Premiere, but it doesnt.

(2) The other issue we have is with markers on clips in premiere. They slowly dissapear over time, with no real patern. We have even found some clips where the markers no longer show on the clip on the timeline, but do in the markers panel if you select "Show all clip markers in sequence". This may be more related to opening on a different machine, linking to different copies of the same footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines