• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send a Squence from Premiere Pro CC2018 to Audition CC2018

Engaged ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to send a sequnece non-destructivly from Premiere Pro to Audition but I can only send clips. I select the sequence in the project panel then go to "edit>Send to Audition" but the whole option is greyed out. When I select a single Clip in the Sequence I can go to "edit>send to aution>clip" but of course "sequnce" is greyed out. What's wrong with me? I'm using Team-Projects.

VERSION: Premiere CC 2018.0.1

DRIVER: Latest Drivers

SYSTEM:

Windows 10

Ryzan 7 x1600

32Gb Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

120 GB m.2

8TB RAID 10

Audiointerface Focusrite 6i6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi GermanTV,

Adobe Audition is not yet supported with Team Projects. I request you to make a feature request here.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GermanTV,

Adobe Audition is not yet supported with Team Projects. I request you to make a feature request here.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kulpreet Singh, thanks for caring for my question. Unfortunately that could not be the answer. Why would there be the option, although greyed out, to send a sequence to Audition when there is no way to do it in Team project. I'm pretty sure either it is a bug or I'm getting something completly wrong. I'd appriciate if you could move the question back to the main forum because in this point the classic project and team project seem to be the same or at least similar. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear GermanTV​,

The data in a Team Project is stored in a different format than in a standalone .prproj file. The code to export a sequence from a Team Project to Audition with all of the requisite options has not been written, so the menu item is dimmed in Team Projects. I agree with kulpreet singh​ that filing a feature request is the best way to ensure that the work needed to enable that feature in a future release is properly prioritized.

One possible implementation would be for Audition to open the Team Project directly, another would be to export a standalone .prproj as Premiere currently does for sequences in .prprojs. The latter would be a simpler engineering task, but the former would offer a richer user experience.

The best workaround for now is probably to export your sequence as a standalone .prproj and open that .prproj in Audition (select the sequence, then choose File->Export Selection As Premiere Project...).

Best Regards,

-Peter Lee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now I understand. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines