share comments

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere when I share an edit with team project I write my comments on what I've done and share it. How do my team members see that comment ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017
PeterELee Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017
You can see share comments in two places at the moment. First, you'll see them when you hover over a historical version of the Team Project in the Media Browser. The quickest way to get there is via Edit\Team Project\Browse Versions.You can also see them if you right-click on a Team Project in the Media Browser and choose "Team Project Versions..."

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The comments are visible in the Team Project history that can be found in the Media Browser.

See Team Comments

Christian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see share comments in two places at the moment. First, you'll see them when you hover over a historical version of the Team Project in the Media Browser. The quickest way to get there is via Edit\Team Project\Browse Versions.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.31.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.29.09 PM.png

You can also see them if you right-click on a Team Project in the Media Browser and choose "Team Project Versions..."

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.29.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.29.09 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did we answer your question?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ezrah66252122 AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thanks very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines