• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing team project with same account

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was reading up on team projects for creative cloud and it seems like a very useful option for me and my coworker.

However, I saw that in order to invite the person to work on your project, you invite them using their adobe ID email. The problem is that we use the same adobe account on different computers which the company has provided. Before I sign up for creative cloud, I want to make sure this won't be a problem to share with the same email. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

In order to collaborate with Team Projects, each collaborator needs a separate Creative Cloud for Teams or Enterprise license. The Adobe user ID is how you can tell who made each change, and each user is given their own private "sandbox" to work in so they can control when they get and share changes.

You *can* open the same Team Project on multiple computers using a single CC license. That lets you start editing on one workstation then switch to another and pick up where you left off. This wouldn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to collaborate with Team Projects, each collaborator needs a separate Creative Cloud for Teams or Enterprise license. The Adobe user ID is how you can tell who made each change, and each user is given their own private "sandbox" to work in so they can control when they get and share changes.

You *can* open the same Team Project on multiple computers using a single CC license. That lets you start editing on one workstation then switch to another and pick up where you left off. This wouldn't work very well for two users with the same license, though, since there is no way to resolve conflicts, tell who changed what, or control when updates are sent or applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have it always been this way, i mean, that you need teams to be able to link accounts together, so that you have a team?

I have screen shots of my dashboard a year ago, with possibility to share and things like that, with only the adobe DC PRO bought.

But now i have lost some possibilitys under my name, in that menu on my dashboard of sign, and i have lost 2 or 3 different options in the menu under accounts.

Is this a active change made from ADOBE? i do not recall that i even had a TEAMS choice to buy when we bought those versions, just looked them up side by side, and chose the one where we got SIGN, and possibility to change different PDF files as we needed. But really cant recall a TEAMS option, and its even highlighted with some kind of yellow thing, which i'm pretty sure i would recall.??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Team Projects feature has always required a Team or Enterprise license. It is a feature in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Prelude, and Adobe Media Encoder.

When you say "adobe DC Pro", are you referring to Adobe Acrobat DC? The collaboration features in Acrobat are not the same as Team Projects. I don't believe they are associated with your Creative Cloud license type in the same way as Team Projects, but I am not an expert on Acrobat.

Shared PDF reviews, commenting and collaboration | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm okay, i just recall having specifik options, inside my SIGN dashboard wich i do not have anymore. when i see pictures from my guides late last year, and then look at the dash board now, i am missing some buttons.

Yes, adobe acrobat DC, which we bought to use Adobe Sign, so that our HR department could send digital documents and get them signed, but when we bought it, i red about it, and i called some support guy, which didn't even really know what to say at all, and that was after getting redirected 3 times.

Now we have tested a bit, and got to the point where we should start to try it with the real things, and now my dashboard isnt the same, and i cant link any accounts.

I can make a team ( i have a team ) on the adobe site, where i can give users the different licens for our products, but i guess i now need to buy another pack to get the teams options inside the Adobe sign.

Do you know how it works, with the team thing. Does it cost a price for specifik number of users to use a program (as one team) and then a price for the program at the same time? Or do you get the specific program you want, in the same price?

Really badly explained on the webside how it works, what you can and cant do, and how to get it all started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I know very little about licensing options for Adobe products, other than the requirements for the Team Projects feature. Your best bet might be to call Adobe sales and tell the representative exactly what collaboration features you are interested in. They should be able to tell you what your options are. Let them know if you are interested in collaboration for PDFs (Acrobat), video ("Team Projects"), or both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the same follow for Adobe Animate? I have been trying to figure out how to do collaboration projects on Animate but nothing has been working for me and my team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines