• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Team Project Ingest Settings

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to sync the Team Project Settings so they are the same for all users?  Currently, whenever a new user opens the Team Project in Premiere Pro their Team Project Settings are blank for Ingest Settings.  I would like them to automatically have the same Ingest Settings I set up for the Team Project. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add collaborators to a TP, or when I am added to one, normally the 'added' collaborators manage media via the Edit/Team Project/Media Management dialog. All the projects I've been involved in, it's been wiser for the 'owner' to initially add any assets/media, distribute, and the collaborators use the TP Media Management dialog rather than ingesting media.

We've had issues when someone other than the owner tried to do a 'normal' import/ingest operation.

So I'm interested in hearing how this is done by others.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we don't have an option to synchronize ingest settings for Team Projects. Not every collaborator may have a specific 'Ingest Preset' installed or has an external drive mapped to a different drive name.
The way media is added to a Team Project and distributed amongst collaborators is largely up to you. The way Neil described it in his experience is very much in line with what we suggest as recommended workflow.
If you still feel that this is a shortcomming that should be addressed, please file a Feature Request here:
FEATURE REQUEST/BUG REPORT FORM 

Thanks again,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines