• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synching issus Team Project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with Team Projects and Premiere for a couple of month now. My troubles started two days ago. I can not any longer open a Team Project. "Preparing elements" it freezes. Also when I try to import the old project into an new team project using media browser there are no files loaded. i can still open old team projects. My editor also set up a new team project exporting to an offline project and rebuilding a new team project with the effect that there a no files visible on my side.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this happening using Premiere 12.0 or 11.1? It sounds as if this is happening with just one of your Team Projects. Is that right? Do some Team Projects still work OK? Please reply to me directly and I will try to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christiane,

I'm trying to set up team project to work with my editor and somehow we can set up the shared media on cc cloud and edit together from there. Can you please help?

Limei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

limeiw52044668​ you can use any file syncing service like OneDrive, Dropbox, CC Files etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joost,

Yes. That's what I understood as well, and that's why I subscribed to the premiere team. But so far I have been getting errors.

For example, we upload our files on cc and edit on premiere as team project. Share project as well as update the changes, but when team member A does the edit, team member B open the project, and all the files are not linked. And can't relink it neither.

Is there a number to call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@limeiw52044668 If you're using Creative Cloud Files, have you verified that it's enabled on team member B's machine and that the shared media files have been synced on that machine? If the files are on the machine, but they still appear offline for user B, then they should be able to connect to them via Edit\Team Project\Media Management... That's also the dialog you would use if you have a different file syncing solution, like Dropbox.

Once a directory is added via the Media Management dialog, Team Projects will automatically find new files that are added to that directory from then on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines