• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team can no longer access team projects, team license error?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: we can no longer access or create any team projects, and are all receiving a strange error saying that our licenses are individual licenses.  We have been and appear to still be on a team license, per our account/team management on Adobe's site.

My entire team started using team projects when they first appeared on the scene. We took a brief break from them, but now that we're trying to get back into them and initiate some new team projects, but we're all getting this mysterious error.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an expert on Creative Cloud licensing, but what do you see if you click on your profile image in the Creative Cloud app, then choose "Manage Account?" It should take you to a web page that shows your account information. Is it possible that Creative Cloud is logged in with an ID that isn't covered by your Team license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our account page does say that we are on a team license. We have been on a team license since we moved over to the subscription model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on your profile image in the Creative Cloud app (the one that shows up in the menu bar on the Mac, and the Taskbar on Windows), is it showing the same login information as the account page? If so, can you try signing out of the Creative Cloud and signing back in again? The "sign out" option is also available by clicking on your profile image in the CC app.

Based on your description, it seems like either there's a disconnect between your local login and your license, or something happened to the license. If signing out and back in doesn't fix the problem, your best bet is probably to call Adobe support directly for help with the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same login info appears. We have tried logging out and in again, it does not help. Our entire team is currently experiencing this issue..  Myself and our account's main admin were, at different times, on the phone with support for a long time yesterday regarding this issue. We currently believe the issue to be something relating to our team license on Adobe's side, and it is supposedly going to be resolved some time today.  Right now I don't believe this to be an error with Team Projects, but more some kind of clerical error on Adobe's end.  I don't have more details to update with right now, but if the issue is resolved today, I will update this post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever resolve this issue? I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We did, but it was an account issue that took a lot of stress to sort out.  I'm sorry my resolution probably won't help you at this time.   However, I understand that when team projects went live (was it a few months back?) all team projects created in the beta version were made inaccessible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines