• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team editor deleted local sync files and now can't re-sync them

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've hired a very experienced editor from another continent to team edit a rather large project. When he accessed the shared proxy folder on CC, the files began to automatically download to his local drive and sync. When he discovered he would not have enough local hard drive space, he began backing up and deleting files to  make more drive space. In the interim, he paused the sync and download of the proxy files, which at that point were close to half of the 4,000 files in the project. Now, he can't seem to re-sync and download them. He can't find the files in the deleted folder on CC. I can't find a way to unshare the folder with him, and then reshare. We're stuck. He's having trouble getting in to any chats with Adobe, and I'm not in the mood to spend up to 5 hours on hold with them. Yes, twice I've done that and never got help. Is there a team projects hotline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I don't know the answer. You might have better luck in the "File Hosting, Sync, and Collaboration" forums, since this sounds like an issue related to file sync, rather than the Team Projects feature specifically. File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines