• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Auto-Save Error-Code 1609825704

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Premiere 12. I started a new Team Project for Premiere and wanted to import a former version of a sequence from an "old" Team Project (After I updated that old Team Project to 12 as well) Now I try to import this sequence. It first works but the moment the auto-save tries to save this new project it says: There has been an error ...  Code 1609825704. It is suggested I should close the project and reopen the Project where I can only restart the whole process. I also tried to save an offline version of the sequence and import that = same result. I can though edit and save the "old" team project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear you have encountered this error. I have PM'ed you for more details. If you make a copy of the complete Team Project (via File/Save As...), are you able to open that new Team Project?

Best Regards,

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this?  Having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have at any time relinked files without using the Team Project Media Management you are screwed. We had a lot of problems with a proxy workflow. And if there are any merged clips in the project it's getting even worse. The lesson I've learned with team projects is that as long as you have the exact same online footage on every workspace it's a mighty tool. The minute you are using prxoxies fatal errors can occur. Plus when trying to export a tea, project to a regular premiere project it randomly messed with filepaths turning them into a mess of somehow relative paths with strange code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just tried it out again. same problem. can't save. lost work.

Saving????

Why is this a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue, Team Projects is a scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case this error code message I get when trying to open an AE team project after machine freeze and restarted while working in that team project that somehow got corrupted.
Is it a way to access that project auto-save without first open the team project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just need to have any project open to access the Media Browser:
1. Open the Media Browser, Make sure the Auto-Saves tab is highlighted
2. Select the Team Project, move the vertical Auto-Save slider down a version or two
Right-click the Team Project name and choose 'Make Auto-Save (date+time) the latest...'

3. File > Open Team Project... > Select the TP  >  Open

View versions of team projects 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines