Team Project can´t be synched.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync icons are turned off and a warning sign apperas beside the sync settings icon at bottom left. When the mouse is over the warining sign the message "Unknown state: Unknown" appears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry you are facing issues with Team Projects. I will try to unblock you and take this issue as a feedback.

May I request you to quit your Adobe Premiere Pro or Prelude or After Effects applications (also please wait until "Team Projects Local Hub" process is killed or kill it manually if it is not terminated in a couple of seconds) and rename your "Team Projects Local Hub" folders at following locations:

MAC:

1. /Users/<user_name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Cache
  2. /Users/<user_name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub

Windows:

1. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Local Hub
  2. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Cache

Please rename these folders or move them safely to some other locations. Please do remember to save these folders and may I request these folders so that I can investigate in more details.

Now if you plan to rename these folders then just go ahead and open your team project and see if that unblocks you.

But if you plan to save the folders to some other location, please remember to delete these from their original location mentioned above and then go ahead with opening your team project and let me know if that unblocks you.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jordif43852729

Did you get time to try the workaround? Could you please share your feedback with us?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jordif43852729 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ramesh,

Thanks for your answer. We are in the middle of the project and don’t want to do any changes that could complicate the process until we deliver. I’ll send feedback in a week or so.

Regards,

--

Jordi Funtanet

Director Creativo

Mister&Monster

Asno Albino

Tel: +52.55.6719.9096

Dir: Durango 209, Int. 202. Col. Roma.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines