• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team project completely gone

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´d been working on a team project for the last couple of days and, just a cuple of hours ago, I closed my project without saving. I hadnt really done a lot of work so it wasnt  a problme for me to do it again. The problem is that now that I re-opened my Ptremire program, the project no longer appears on my recent projects, OR ANYWHERE. The whole thing is gone, I cant even access a previous version from other days.

I looked in the CC for my project but my account says I havent even shared or made any project recently, which isnt true since I have already completed other videos in the past with the same account, which I have shared with other people. Could someone please help me? Theres like 15 hours worth of work in that video, IM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from regular Premiere Pro to Team Projects forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to File > Open Team Project...

You will find all Team Projects listed that are associated with your current Adobe ID. If the project you are looking for is not listed, you might be signed it with the wrong Adobe ID. Sign out in the Creative Cloud Desktop application and sign in with the correct Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing just happened to me. Early in the week Adobe informed me my CC subscription had expired (it hadn't, it is paid for by my boss who I checked with), so I logged out of CC, logged back in and all apps were available again. Then I noticed in Illustrator and InDesign my Libraries were all gone. I just launched Premier to work on a Teams project and it doesn't even appear in the list anywhere. Thjis was always my biggest fear with Teams in that I don't have my own copy somewhere. I looked in Libtary/Application Support/Adobe/Common... but that folder only contains a Plug-ins folder. No saved versions anywhere. I logged out of CC and logged back in but my project is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines