Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Disconnnected

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As of yesterday my team project (only one other user) seems to load fine, but is not showing the blue CC circles that indicate who is online working. In the bottom left corner there is an alert that says the project is disconnected, and changes will be saved locally.  However I cannot recieve or share changes. 

And when I checked the File > Team Projects> General, it simply says I am diosconnected. (see below) After closing and re-opening yesterday it resolved itself, but today I cannot get connected. I am connected to Creative Cloud, and ran an update on that last night, but the problem returned this morning and I can't get the project to connect.  Any ideas why this occurs?  (Pr. 14.9.0)

Thanks,

BobScreen Shot 2021-02-25 at 10.07.54 AM.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved itself after many  re-starts. Any clues on the cause appreciated as I have a feeling it may happen again. 

Thanks

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

I'm glad the issue resolved itself.  
Maybe there was a crash of a required process that didn't recover correctly? After closing PPRO there should not be any lingering TeamProjectLocalHub or Premiere processes.

You could check the Team Project Local hub log if there is any indication why you're working in offline mode:
/Users/[User]/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Team Projects Local Hub/2.0/logs

-Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines