Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project - Editors cannot see footage from other editors

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community,

I am currently having trouble with a team project in premiere pro. My issue is that the other collaborators who have access to to the project are unable to see the footage and files I have provided in the media library thing, where footage is stored. They can see that files are folders are there, but when the footage is selected it appears with the error style wording and colours which you see from your files when the location of that footage gets changed on the computer. My inital belief for this is because they do not have the files on their computer. Is there a way to make these files accessible for other collaborators to see and edit, by having them stored on a cloud or within the project, as it seems too much hassle to have to transfer all files to their device just so that they can see them.

Thanks in advance,

Olly

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, the only way for the users to have access to the media files ... audio and video files ... is by having the files on their local drives or network system. Then they can use the specific process within Team Projects to link to those files and will be able to work properly.

Some people distribute proxy files for general work, and export only from one "master" machine with access to the original media. But really ... it's best if everyone has access to the original files loaded onto their machine.

Mogrts can be distributed via the CC Library process.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines